73,000 MILES, FRESHLY SERVICED, 12 MONTHS OF CLEAN MOT, JUST DETAILED
- An increasingly rare and highly capable grand tourer, in a desirable contrasting colour scheme presented in excellent conditions throughout.
- Under the bonnet is the twin-turbocharged 6.0-litre W12, producing 552bhp and 479lb-ft of torque, with four-wheel drive via a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift. It can sprint from 0-60mph in 4.8 seconds, and can reach a top speed of 197mph.
- The car benefits from a recent comprehensive service and an in-depth detailing inside and out.
- This Bentley Continental GT is a very stock, untampered, unmolested example, which is extremely rare for the examples on the market from this era.
EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- This example was specified with silver paintwork, blue leather upholstery and elegant piano black inlays.
- Factory options include featuring satellite navigation, cruise control, electrically adjustable, memory heated and massage seats, electrically adjusted memory steering wheel, and a dashboard clock made by Swiss luxury watchmaker Breitling.
- The also car benefits from electric heated wing mirrors, keyless locking and unlocking (very rare for a car from 2004!) and keyless start.
- The original owner’s manual, service book and toolkit will be supplied.
- The car comes with two original Bentley keys.
- Exterior: Its original silver paintwork is in great condition, all the gaps are even and the body is very straight with no changes in colours, indicating no previous damage. There is a small car park dent on the front bumper. The tyres have plenty of tread on them and have no signs of curbing or damage.
- Interior: The elegant blue leather which wraps the seats, dash alongside the finished across the interior is in great shape. The piano black inserts complement the interior’s elegance and have been recently polished.
- The steering wheel features some surface wear, while the headlining has been re-fitted by a marque specialist and is in immaculate conditions.
- It retains its original plush Bentley carpets which are in excellent conditions throughout and benefitted from a recent upholstery wash.
- Mechanical: The car starts, drives and stops perfectly and without any hesitations. It does not smoke, rattle or have any dashboard signs/ lights. It shifts through all of its gears and reaches fast speeds with no hesitations. The steering is incredibly direct and has no vibrations (even at high speeds). The sound from its stock exhaust pipes sends the growl of the V12 through even at low RPMs.
- The electrically operated stock spoiler lifts and lowers egregiously and its automatic function (coming in at high-speed) operates perfectly.
- Its last routine maintenance was undertaken on March 19th 2022 at 73,180 miles replacing oil, oil filter, air filter, coolant and brake fluid. An OBD report was also carried out for peace of mind.
- In November 2020, technicians at Bentley specialist (BBM Garage Ltd) changed the suspension sensor.
- The most recent MOT test was on the 3rd March 2022 at 73,050 miles, which was a clean pass with no advisories or defects (alongside the past 5 years).
- 2004 – 12 miles (PDI) – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2004 – 1,930 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2005 – 6,548 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2005 – 13,886 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2007 – 18,359 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2008 – 22,331 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2009 – 27,362 miles – Jack Barclay Bentley
- 2011 – 31,237 miles – Silver Lady Services
- 2012 – 34,707 miles – Silver Lady Services
- 2013 – 42,460 miles – LJK Auto
- 2015 – 54,599 miles – Workshop Ltd
- 2019 – 67,868 miles – Bowling-Ryan Ltd
- 2020 – 69,678 miles – BBM Ltd
- 2022 – 73,180 miles – AutoBella Ltd
- Registration date: 2004
- Milage: 74,100 mi
- Condition: Used
- Exterior Color: Silver
- Interior Color: Blue
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine: 6 L
- Drivetrain: 4WD